1. Warning – Strobe lighting may be used during the concert.
2. Accessibility tickets must be booked in advance. Check the Accessibility section of our website here.
3. Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against potential inclement weather.
4. Please be considerate to others at the concert and do not open umbrellas during performances.
5. A wide selection of food and drink will be available onsite.
6. Only buy official merchandise from identified vendors within the concert site.
7. All seats at all events will be pre-allocated at the time of booking. Please retain your ticket to show to a steward if required.
8. People are likely to choose to stand within the seated area. Stewards will use their discretion with regards to asking patrons to sit. If a significant number of people choose to stand then they will not intervene.
9. It is strongly advised that you travel on public transport as there will not be any public parking. More information can be found at: www.liveatchelsea.com/getting-here
10. No food or drink will be permitted into Live at Chelsea, with the exception of water.
Conditions for sale
1. These Conditions contain important information, please read them carefully. Possession of this ticket shall constitute acceptance of the following conditions;
2. Right to refuse entry is reserved. Security personnel will search all persons entering the premise.
3. Admission is at the ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premise.
4. An adult must accompany children 1 – 15 (inclusive).
5. This ticket is non-transferrable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. In the event of a partial cancellation any refund will be at the promoter’s discretion.
6. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets
7. No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages, without written consent of the promoter. Any re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from the festival site.
8. Only tickets purchased by the Box Office or approved agents are valid for admission. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Check the website for a list of our authorised sellers.
9. Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment has been received in full. This ticket should only be purchased from official agents/outlets.
10. All ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. No unauthorised filming/cameras/sound recording – any breach will lead to confiscation of equipment.
11. The management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the performance festival owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
12. No food or drink will be permitted into Live at Chelsea, with the exception of water.
13. Fireworks, smoke canisters, and other such similar articles are not permitted in the venue, and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or rejected.
14. No illegal substances to be brought into the concert site – any found will lead to prosecution.
15. No glass bottles to be brought into the concert site.
16. No alcohol to be brought into the concert site.
17. No animals are permitted on site except guide dogs.
18. The Royal Hospital Chelsea is private property – no commercial trading or selling of tickets or merchandising without the consent of the promoters.