1.Warning – Strobe lighting may be used during the concert.
2.Accessibility tickets must be booked in advance. Check the Accessibility section of our website here.
3.Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against potential inclement weather.
4.Please be considerate to others at the concert and do not open umbrellas during performances.
5.Only buy official merchandise from identified vendors within the concert site.
6.All seats at all events will be pre-allocated at the time of booking. Please retain your ticket to show to a steward if required.
7.People are likely to choose to stand within the seated area. Stewards will use their discretion with regards to asking patrons to sit. If a significant number of people choose to stand then they will not intervene.
8.It is strongly advised that you travel on public transport as there will not be any public parking. More information can be found at: www.liveatchelsea.com/getting-here
9.No food or drink will be permitted into Live at Chelsea, with the exception of water.
Conditions for sale
These conditions contain important information, please read them carefully.
1. Right to refuse entry is reserved. Security personnel will search all persons entering the premise.
2. Admission is at the ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premise.
3. An adult must accompany children 1 – 15 (inclusive).
4. Tickets are non-refundable.
5. Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain (please see Ticket Resale Restrictions)
6. Visitors will not be granted admission to the concert without a valid ticket.
7. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
8. In the event of cancellation of the concert only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. In the event of a partial cancellation any refund will be at the Organisers’ discretion.
9. No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages, without written consent of the promoter. Any re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from the festival site.
10. Only tickets purchased via official ticket agents or at the box office are valid for admission. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Click here for a list of our official ticket sellers.
11. All ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. No unauthorised filming/cameras/sound recording – any breach will lead to confiscation of equipment.
12. The management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the performance festival owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
13. Fireworks, smoke canisters, and other such similar articles are not permitted in the venue, and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or rejected.
14. No illegal substances to be brought into the concert site – any found will lead to prosecution.
15. No glass bottles to be brought into the concert site.
16. No alcohol to be brought into the concert site.
17. No animals are permitted on site except guide dogs.
18. The Royal Hospital Chelsea is private property – no commercial trading or selling of tickets or merchandising without the consent of the promoters.
Ticket re-sale restrictions
1. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
2. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3. Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the Artist’s official re-sale channels as advertised, or ticket agent fan to fan exchange (where applicable). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
4. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 6 per person.
5. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.